Enter your Email

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Hurray for Baba Ali

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


Its been a while since my last post. I've been busy working on numerous projects. One of the projects I was asked to help out on was for Milo Productions for a series called "Hurray for Baba Ali". The video series is aimed for kids to teach them the basic things that we learn growing up.

Unlike my normal series, I act like a little kid which was kinda of refreshing. Then again, my friends will tell you that I act like a kid all the time :)

Anyways, the series was put together by a Muslim husband & wife team in Canada and their website is www.hurrayforbabaali.com. For anyone with kids that likes the series, you can purchase the full DVD from their site.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

4 Comments:

At July 01, 2009 2:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Mashallah beautifull start u are da muslim barney lol May Allah SWT reward u for ur efforts Ameen..
Wassalamalikum..

 
At July 01, 2009 3:59 PM, Anonymous Amatullah said...

As-Salaamu alaikum,

Jazak-Allah khair. I have a 13-year-old daughter and I would love to see some great Islamic TV shows for her.

Amatullah
sisterswithpower.blogspot.com
EMANcipate yourself

 
At July 03, 2009 12:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalaamu alaikum bro,
this is was what I have been searching for and didn't even know it excited! Masha Allah, you will I am sure make a difference to children worldwide.
I am from the UK and although there are many 'kids' dvd'd etc out here most have a lot of musical intruments in them, no good.

Jazak Allah for letting me know of this my almost 3 yr old has seen the preview and loved it. Insha Allah will buy the DVD for him...
May Allah keep your intentions sincere and reward you greatly, ameen.
sis Rukshana

 
At July 10, 2009 10:28 PM, Anonymous Amira said...

Mashallah I have 2 small kids who this would be great for! Thank you for continuing to do all the things you do! May Allah bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home