Enter your Email

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Baba Ali On Tour! Australia next week (this weekend Atlanta)

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,




I'm performing for the first time in Atlanta this Sunday at the Islamic Relief Fundraiser inshAllah. Next weekend, I'm doing a 3 city tour in Australia InshAllah (first time in the land down under too). Above are two of the events in Australia that I'll be in (I think I'm doing a total of 5 events there)

At this rate, I think I'm getting burned out. I think by the end of this year, I'm going to retire for doing live events and just stick with the videos. I miss making them. I work during the week and travel basically ever weekend so it leaves little time to make the Reminder clips. At the same time, I'm trying to get the new Half Our Deen site out (ETA 20 days), produce my new board game (ETA 7/14/09), and start writing the short film I've been wanting to do (ETA Allah Alim)

Anyways, here are some of the shows coming up:

04-26-09 | Atlanta, GA
IR Fundraising Dinner for Orphans

05-01-09 | Australia
Baba Ali Australia Tour

05-02-09 | Australia
Baba Ali Australia Tour

05-03-09 | Australia
Baba Ali Australia Tour

05-04-09 | Australia
Baba Ali Australia Tour

05-05-09 | Australia
Baba Ali Australia Tour

05-09-09 | Santa Barbara, CA
UCSB Event

05-16-09 | Columbus, OH
Noor Cultural Center

05-23-09 | Hartford, CT
ICNA-MAS Convention

05-30-09 | Houston, TX
Tour with Zain Bikha

06-06-09 | New Jersey
Tour with Zain Bikha

06-07-09 | New Jersey
Tour with Zain Bikha

06-20-09 | Fredrick, NJ
ISOF (in talks)

08-08-09 | Santa Clara, CA
Great America Theme Park (MUD)

08-15-09 | Tulsa, OK
Fundraiser (Peace Academy)

09-26-09 | Fresno, CA
California State University Fresno (in talks)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

9 Comments:

At April 24, 2009 3:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Are you doing a 'Not Just for Laughs' show in Sydney? because the poster only says the address in Queensland..

 
At April 24, 2009 6:35 AM, Anonymous Waiting for the comeback :) said...

Assalamu alaykum. We too miss your videos (anyway I do, they are so good). But I am happy for you that you've made it so far and keep up the good work.

 
At April 26, 2009 5:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum bro,

Is Iman Studios still in business?

 
At April 27, 2009 12:01 AM, Anonymous Ibtisam said...

best of luck!

 
At April 27, 2009 12:07 AM, Anonymous Adelia said...

Assalamualaikum! Since you're going to Australia, you should drop by Singapore for a show too! A friend of mine over here posted links to your videos on Facebook and I think they're great!

Anyways, have a good one, and make more vids when u get back! :)

 
At May 26, 2009 10:14 AM, Anonymous fatemah said...

omg im like freaking out cuz i see that ur coming to Fresno, CA and i am 1000000% that im gonna show up there to watch u n omg i can't wait...but i don''t get wat u mean "just talk"....anyways salam and plz get back to me!!!LOL

 
At June 04, 2009 7:17 PM, Anonymous programm_it@yahoo.com said...

Salams all: Don't buy Baba Ali's DVD, they don't send them it is a scam, buyer beware. We ordered several DVD's and books through Nasheeds.com and nothing ever arrived. No Phone # to contact Baba Ali, Ummah Films, Nasheeds.com whatsoever. 1 dozen emails asking for a refund/explanation 4 months later. I don't know what to do anymore. Just thought I should let you guys know.

 
At July 19, 2009 3:17 PM, Blogger merrtastic said...

YAY! I get to see you when you come to Santa Clara InshAllah! I'm so excited (: I was just wondering, if there's a chance I could meet you too?

 
At December 14, 2021 10:24 PM, Anonymous Nomad Nina said...

Hi thanks forr sharing this

 

Post a Comment

<< Home