Enter your Email

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Doctor, Director - Audition Time!!

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

The doctor is back! yes, I've been out of the loop for a bit...been busy on calls... ;o)

Audition date is set for Sat May 1st at the Etobicoke Civic Centre, main boardroom (for those who wanna drop by)

Contacted a few more agencies, posted a few ads and finally got the schedule set! Got a bit of shifting around with times..it happens.

Its getting close to the date where the excitement builds..till shoot date...

New developments:
Cab and Cab driver 75% confirmed - Thanks to Shahid (one of the actors auditioning...I have to thank him for his contacts and getting us what we need or at least close to it ;o)

Parents - 50% confirmed, got a lead on getting someone to act the mother role, which is like finding a needle in a hay stack! Got the dad, well cross the fingers but I like the selection I found!

Other characters - all booked to audition on Sat

Additional Auditions - potentially held in Waterloo.....Adnan to take the lead on that one. I trust his judgment...

Countdown Starts ....T-4 until Audition day!

Stay tuned....

Dr Shak has left the building...on route to gather more talent
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

1 Comments:

At May 10, 2010 4:14 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Salaam,
So I know thsi is probably really late, but I only just found out about these auditions today. My name is Sarah Mahmood, and I am really into drama. I'm 17 and ive taken all the drama related courses at my school and do all the after school stuff as well. Currently I'm directing my own one act play. I was wondering if there were going to be any auditions in the GTA area because I would love to audition.

Sorry again for being so late
Wasalaam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home