Enter your Email

Monday, March 29, 2010

Check out the new video submissions! Very cool

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


A bunch of new videos just came in for the Kalimaat Video Contest and I must say I'm impressed with the work and creativity. Then again, I'm not choosing the winner...the viewers are! :)

Deadline for Video Submissions is April 14th InshAllah and from April 17th to May 17th, we're the viewers will vote for their favorite video. Originally, I was going to use Google Polls but then I found a flaw in their system (they allow users to vote as many time as they want) and that would be a headache. So I found a better polling company that limits via cookies and IP address inshAllah.

Each video is different and you never know which one the people will choose. I'm looking forward to the voting.

Check out the latest submitted videos here: http://www.babaaligames.com/contest
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

3 Comments:

At April 02, 2010 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Video Entry #2
Author: Jawaad Ahmad Khan

is blows everyone a way it tells us about the game and raps at the same time...good he should WIN!

 
At April 06, 2010 8:09 AM, Anonymous Ibtisam said...

Video Entry #4
Author: Team Friday

(Y)

 
At April 11, 2010 5:33 PM, Blogger kalimaat said...

like video about kungfu it's cool, my vote to that video

 

Post a Comment

<< Home