Enter your Email

Friday, March 05, 2010

Baba Ali performing in Glendale this Saturday

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


I was just invited to speak/perform in Glendale, CA this Saturday night InshAllah. The community is working to build a Masjid in the Glendale area so if you would like to help them, please visit icglendale.org

For details on the event, please check the flyer above.

I use to come out with video almost every weekend but these days I'm working during the week and busy on the weekends performing at various events. My weekend schedule is so crazy that from now till like mid May, I'm touring basically every weekend. In the past, I have been using this blog to just post new videos because I figured that's what people were interested in. I was wondering if the people subscribed to this blog are interested on touring side of things? If so, I can blog about that and that will allow me blog on a much more frequent basis. Anyways, post a comment and let me know what you think.

By the way, you'll find the Baba Ali standup schedule on www.alistandup.com
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

8 Comments:

At March 05, 2010 1:09 PM, Blogger aneebaba said...

Ma'sha'allah, very cool Br. Ali. OF COURSE, I think it's safe to say we are interesting what you are up to dear brother and if it means hearing from you more often, I think we will enjoy hearing about your various tour stops. As long as you have the time to write, please do and insha'allah we will fill it up with comments, though of course, I'm sure videos would generate more discussion; alhamdulillah, you've given so much great effort via the videos these past years, so I think we should be thankful for even a small update from you in your busy life. Shukria/Shukran and Jazak'Allahu Khairan.

 
At March 06, 2010 4:25 AM, Anonymous Ibtisam said...

Best of luck for the tours =)

and i totally agree with MuslimFirst.

updates/blogs on anything you are upto will be liked and appriciated =)

 
At March 06, 2010 12:19 PM, Anonymous LILI said...

hello
I would love to come to see you when you will come to London UK!
My son ADAM 10years old just love your shows/videos!
Jazak ALLAH kheir
A London Muslim Family

 
At March 06, 2010 6:45 PM, Anonymous HalfDate said...

Be safe while traveling and yeah post your updates.

 
At March 06, 2010 7:08 PM, Anonymous Rafey said...

Assalamualykum

Hey. Looking forward to seeing you live in Toronto in June and hoping it'll be at an accessible location. I really enjoy your show and would like to recommend a topic. I think you should approach the topic of music and television in Islam, this is what I feel is one of the biggest(if not the biggest) Muslim youth face. I personally am a big fan of music but have tried to discontinue the habit. You should give your opinion on this highly debated matter and even suggest some alternative music that wouldn't be considered heretical. I have a suggestion on a singer that I think so far creates halal music; Zain Bhikha, check him out he even follows you on Twitter

 
At March 06, 2010 7:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Perhaps we could get some tour footage....:) But may God reward you for your hard work and we're all awaiting your next video. By the way I can't seem to find any merchandise like DVDs or T-Shirts, I can't even see to get my hand on Mecca to Medina.

 
At March 08, 2010 12:27 AM, Blogger MaMMaMia said...

Eyya Baba Ali! eyy you know what?? you look 95% like my best friend!! seriously!!! hahaha!! Nice knowing you! Keep up the good work!

;)
btw, check out my blog! bwahahaha... (tho its kinda not religious based..)

Ameera AlZawawy

 
At March 20, 2010 9:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes,also good suggestions from Rafy and anonymous above.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home