Enter your Email

Monday, August 27, 2007

Baba Ali's coming to ISNA this weekend

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


Ummah Films is coming to ISNA this weekend InshAllah. This year the Ummah Films booth will located at #1500 (see above). Just hang a right as soon as you enter the bazaar, and you'll see us a the corner booth InshAllah. We got approved for the film festival and we hope to show at a combination of both Season 1 & 2 videos and at least one new videos InshAllah. Our spot in the Film Festival is between 12pm to 1pm.

They also have asked me to MC the entertainment show. In London, my audience was about 850. A few weeks ago in Toronto, it was nearly 1000 people. This weekend at ISNA, they're telling me its about 6000 people attending the entertainment show so its going to be interesting. Its starts at 10pm on Sunday night and ends close to midnight.

At our booth, we have the new Ummah Films DVD set and the famous Ummah Films shirts InshAllah. I have four interviews lined up there but otherwise you'll catch me at the booth InshAllah so I hope to see you all there.

JazakAllah khair for everyone's support
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

8 Comments:

At August 28, 2007 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

الله يوفقك يا رب

and ان شاء الله

EVERYONE IN CHICAGO is going to support you and your GREAT work..

God Bless you-

Your Sister in Islam..

 
At August 29, 2007 3:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

everyone in melbourne too..so pls come to australia..

 
At August 30, 2007 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Slamz,
Can u take a few pics,of the ISNA event and your booth and put them on the blog,just so those who dont live in that part of the world,can also see how it went?

 
At August 30, 2007 3:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is what I am talking about.
Muslims making a big time difference in the world without money being their primary reason. All I know is that our Mosque tried to get some of the comedians and Nasheed artists, and they charge a lot $4K for 3 hrs. But this brother, doesn't charge anything, at least I don't think. I hope people do not take advantage of him Just like he says in the videos, he does it for the Sake Of ALLAH, and there is no reward greater than that. I wish we had more positive influencing Muslims like himself. Thats all my class talks about, Baba ALi this and BABA ali that. Its amazing that something this popular and cool has to do with ISLAM. Mashallah Brother, Please bring on Season 3, funny or not, you are making a difference in a lot of people's lives, including mine. Don't stop now akhi, you have got us hooked. I don't know what other media source we could turn, to laugh and learn at the same time. You are young too so that makes a difference in reaching to the youth. I apologize for the length of my post, but I needed to just say that.

Wasalam,
Your brother from Brazil
Come to Brazil, we are small but strong. Alhamdulillah

 
At September 02, 2007 1:41 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am very new to islam.
i have been trying to find a way to have islam
be part of my life but i dont always understand
what i am reading.
Since finding ummah films and the message, i really
think islam isnt just for the middle east.
i may be able to do this after all.
Thank you my friend.

 
At September 05, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Mustaque said...

It was a pleasure meeting you in person. I was with my son and we have seen your humorously educational video clips.

Keep up the good work.

wassalam

Mustaque Ali
Chicago

 
At September 05, 2007 9:15 AM, Blogger Mustaque said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At September 12, 2007 2:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hry bro .. . u r doin gr8 work .. now thatz gonna sound very clichéd … but no seriously do u know wht em saying?? …. :-> really ur videos r really gr8 .. simply awesome .. n yea plz .. do put up some thing 4 ppl lik “investigateislam” the guy at the youtube…. And v all r waiting 4 season 3 .. n yea plz do put some picz .. of ISNA event …
Ur sis in ISLAM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home