Enter your Email

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Baba Ali in Melbourne (3rd city in Australia Tour)

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


Just got back from Atlanta yester and had a great time. Everyone there was awesome Alhamdulillah. Tomorrow, I leave for the land down under InshAllah. I think I'm doing a total of 6 events during my stay in Australia and I think its all going to happen in like 3 days :). Add a 14hr flight each way and you're going to have a very exhausted Baba Ali. It is all good though because this is my first time in Australia so I think the excitement will balance everything out. If you're on twitter, you can follow me by going to http://www.twitter.com/ummahfilms
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

3 Comments:

At June 04, 2009 7:16 PM, Anonymous programm_it@yahoo.com said...

Salams all: Don't buy Baba Ali's DVD, they don't send them it is a scam, buyer beware. We ordered several DVD's and books through Nasheeds.com and nothing every arrived. No Phone # to contact Baba Ali, Ummah Films, Nasheeds.com whatsoever. 1 dozen emails asking for a refund/explanation 4 months later. I don't know what to do anymore. Just thought I should let you guys know.

 
At July 01, 2009 4:06 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

sallam aleykom
are you serious?
for 4 months and still never got the DVD's???
did you try to write ummah films an e-mail?
thank you so much for letting me and everyone else know!

 
At July 02, 2009 2:36 AM, Anonymous zai zairin said...

Salam baba ali

when will you be coming to the UK?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home