Enter your Email

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

What's new with Ummah Films?

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

Sorry for the lack of posting. The latest flu going around has had the best of me. Anyways, here is what's new with Ummah Films:

- NEW BLOG DESIGN: As you can see the blog has a new look (compliments of Taqi)

- SEASON 2 PAGE: In addition to the broken links being fixed at the www.ummahfilms.com site, I have added a Season 2 page in the Multimedia section. Season 2 will have 8 episodes InshAllah.

- NEW REMINDER VIDEO: The next video is going to about Arrogance InshAllah and I plan to start it tomorrow night and I hope to have it ready by Saturday InshAllah.

- UMMAH FILM SHORT MOVIES: Before all these video blogs, the idea was to make movies that Muslims can relate to. So the first short, Tomorrow Never Comes, was never completed. I worked on the script and gave it to some brothers to film but for one reason or another, only parts of the movie were filmed. Anyways, I want to start over InshAllah in March and try to film it again in April. I plan to use the blog as a journal so all those who keep up with the blog will be able to see from beginning to end on what it takes to make a short movie. More updates should be coming InshAllah.

- NEW SHIRTS FROM UMMAH FILMS - Please support Ummah Films by buying UF Shirts an wristbands InshAllah. We are going to be using the funds to buy equipment to film our short films.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

13 Comments:

At January 10, 2007 3:00 PM, Blogger AnonyMouse said...

Sweeeeeeeeet, masha'Allah! I love the blog design, and can't wait for the next movie(s)! :)

Take care, insha'Allah...

 
At January 10, 2007 8:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

InshAllah you feel better and we may be able to enjoy your new video. I also like the blog design as well. Take care and Salamwalaikum wa rahmatulahe va barakato!

 
At January 11, 2007 2:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam brother! the site looks great! and i hope u feel better. & thanx for the updates. can't wait! :-)

 
At January 11, 2007 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam alakom keep up the good work inshallah k salam

 
At January 12, 2007 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam

AWESOMEEEEEEEE

CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!

hope you feel better. :)

ws

 
At January 13, 2007 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

bro where is it????I've been waiting for it all night..I am still waiting :D can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At January 14, 2007 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog design.
waiting for the next video.. i think the coutner you've added till the next blog is out it cool

 
At January 14, 2007 8:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog design.
waiting for the next video.. i think the coutner you've added till the next blog is out it cool

 
At January 28, 2007 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eeak! The counter is scarry big burden 4 U! Does it adjust 4 computer clocks in diffnt time zones?

Me thinks it ironic that "tommorow Never Comes" flick fell apart maybe 'cause tommorow came too soon!

I guess "TNC" is about time management, prioritising actions etc. ... I look forward to viewing it when it's ready, like to C Ur spin on it!

I imagine U MUST cover the "insha'Allah" that we say, but become so cheap to say, that sometimes it really means "Yes, I will do it... when Allah intervenes directly to make me do it, and until then it's in Allah's hands, so why should I do it?"

again... (just in case you forgot)... I am really looking forward to your unique humor and pertinent observation. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! May Allah send many Angels to record your deeds. Ameen.

can we have a poll why ppl like Ur films soo much? I know the humor is popular, but I wanna know how many feel enriched by Ur simple messages?
I wanna know how many love that it links Islam to daily life, not just to rituals?

 
At January 28, 2007 5:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude! U dont got no google ads on Ur site!!! this is easy money to help fund video projects (especially if U got 700,000 visitors for each Vlog) the adverts can be tailored to suit the content of Ur site and page, so inapropriate adds shouldn't be a problem.

There are other ways of turning the blogsite into a money spinner. Please check out the possibilities, I don't really fancy wearing one of those shirts! ;)

 
At February 01, 2007 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed that the video after Arrogant People is called Fisabillah Discount. I'm not sure if you meant Fisabilillah. Just thought I'd point it out.

Or is there a reason behind the spelling?

 
At February 06, 2007 11:33 AM, Blogger Baba Ali said...

mistake in the spelling. will correct InshAllah once I make the video

 
At May 12, 2008 10:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you do realize that the countdown in your header is counting up...not down...does that mean it'll never come..??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home