Enter your Email

Friday, March 26, 2010

Kalimaat Video Contest Extension - April 14th 2010

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,



The submission date for the Kalimaat Video Contest has been extended to April 14th 2010. Use this opportunity to make your final tweaks inshAllah.

The contest winner is chosen by viewer votes (not by me) so let the video with the most votes win. For more information regarding the $1000 Kalimaat Video Contest, please visit http://www.babaaligames.com/contest
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

5 Comments:

At March 26, 2010 10:57 PM, Anonymous Nahyan said...

cool.
Time to roll out the camcorder

...in about a week or so until the game arrives

 
At March 27, 2010 9:08 AM, Blogger TheBlackBenzKid said...

That's not fair. Your changing your terms when you already made a contract.

 
At March 27, 2010 1:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! I have exams at the moment so I'm really busy.. but I'll be done soon so expect a video from me! :D

 
At March 28, 2010 3:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YaY!!

 
At March 28, 2010 7:49 PM, Blogger Baba Ali said...

The terms and agreement allows me to make the modification. I got a lot of requests to extend it for just a few days. I guess it was kinda of my fault for not reminding people about the contest.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home