Enter your Email

Monday, July 20, 2009

Kalimaat Game reviewed by Tom Vasel ( leading board game reviewer)

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

Tom Vasel is the leading board game reviewer in board game industry. On his website, he has reviewed over 700 games and owns about 1700 games himself. Since my new game, Kalimaat, is a game that can be played by both Muslims and non-Muslims, I figured I send him a game to see what he thinks of it.

In his review, he talks about how his game was more "silent" because people were too busy trying to remember the words. Maybe I should invite him to play with my group of friends. The characters I have played with are anything but quiet and are constantly trying to distract you and make you laugh while your partner is trying to give you clues.

Being that he is a missionary, I wasn't sure what to expect but the review came out pretty good Alhamdulillah.

I hope the game Kalimaat will come out by 7/27/09 InshAllah
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

8 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 12:43 PM, Anonymous HalalBuzz said...

Here is a waiting list if you want a discount

 
At July 20, 2009 3:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Halal Buzz, where is the link?

 
At July 22, 2009 8:32 AM, Blogger Ikram said...

I love it - 07/27 Can't wait to buy one of these.

 
At July 22, 2009 11:32 PM, Anonymous HalalBuzz Discount Link said...

The link is ... click my name halalbuzz

 
At July 24, 2009 10:00 AM, Anonymous muslimah said...

Will the game be available in the UAE?

 
At July 24, 2009 11:36 AM, Anonymous shaymaa said...

i saw the 2 videos 4 the game and i liked the 2nd one that was made by adnan

 
At July 31, 2009 7:37 PM, Blogger ummahzy said...

A salaamu aleikum,

I'm looking forward to getting the new game, but...

I never got to see the "Mecca to Medina" game. I believe it is now out of print. Are there any plans to publish it again?

 
At January 22, 2013 5:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Je veux changer ma page d'accueil à une autre page avec wordpress, est-il possible?.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home