Enter your Email

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Great Filmmaking Tutorials Online

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,



The Matrix effect video that was posted yesterday was inspired by what I saw on Izzy Videos. The site is fairly new and is updated weekly. Izzy Video has some really great online video tutorials on the techniques of filmmaking. The site is podcasted so that's good news for the Ipod people out there. Anyways, I like the videos so much that I'm adding them to the link section to our site. I think basic films can be dramatically improved by implementing the simple techniques from the site.

Watch all the films from the beginning!

Here is the link.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

2 Comments:

At May 23, 2006 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

 
At May 23, 2006 11:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home