Enter your Email

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Found us by searching "camel mating"? Now that's funny!

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

Someone did a search for "camels mating" and found our blog. Haha...now that's funny! LINK

I have changed the title for the first short from "Tomorrow, I awaken" to "Muslim Awakening". Arif sent me the shooting script yesterday and I made a few small edits and sent it back to him. We should have the final draft in a few days InshAllah. The next step is to come up with the "breakdown" of the script which Arif has started. I sent it to Khadijah so she can give us her input. Finally, I contacted Hani to ask him if he was interested in shooting the "making of Muslim Awakening". I hope we can start shooting by mid to late March InshAllah.

Not only is it exciting when there is progress but it motivates the entire team, especially me.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com