Enter your Email

Monday, February 27, 2006

Saved $500 by going through Ebay

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


This is how I saved $500 on a Century Optics .7 lens for the XL2 by going through Ebay.

Bought a wide angle lens from Ebay for $190.00. Went to the manufactorer and had them adjust to fit the XL2 (cost around $100) so my total came out to $290.00. I asked the manufactor how much the exact the same wide angle lens convertor would cost if I bought it directly though them and it was over $800 (for the same thing!). Sometimes Ebay has some great deals. Alhamdulillah, the money we saved can be used for other stuff so I bought a camera mount for the firestore fs-4 yesterday and I'm buying a video tripod for the camera today from Ebay InshAllah (around $160.00).

In other news, the first sister has joined Ummah Films (Khadijah). Our team is now 4 brothers and 1 sister. It sounds like a small crew but history shows us that great numbers doesn't mean success. I much rather have people that I can depend on.
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com