Enter your Email

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Baba Ali launches alistandup.com

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


What started off as a few videos in my 2nd bedroom, ended up as gigs to perform at live events. I keep telling myself that this is probably the last event but the phone calls and emails are still consistently coming in. I don't have an agent, or manager, or even a publicist so I'm not sure how people randomly find me. Anyways, I figure I need to better organize the live events because I have found myself double booking too many times for live shows so I just launched my new website alistandup.com
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

12 Comments:

At August 05, 2008 9:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmmmm... so do u have any plans 2 come down 2 Asia? Like S'pore 4 instance??? :)

 
At August 05, 2008 2:31 PM, Blogger Baba Ali said...

I don't have anything planned in the near future. Most of shows are either in US, UK, and Canada. I have been to the middle east once as well.

 
At August 06, 2008 8:19 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

How about coming to Dearborn, MI. Husband and I would love to see a show!

 
At August 07, 2008 4:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaams....come to the uk AGAIN!and definetly come to Scotland!!!! us scots miss you!!!!

 
At August 08, 2008 10:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamo Alaikum
Awaiting eagerly for your new videos........

 
At August 08, 2008 1:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asalamwaalykum

oh wow thsts perty sweet, come to florida:) plzzz

 
At August 13, 2008 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

all that traveling is gonna waste valuable time maybe

 
At August 14, 2008 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bismillah
As salaam aleikum

This is place offers some classes and training for comedy. Apparently, a lot of big names go here for help.

http://www.ucbtheatre.com/

 
At August 16, 2008 3:53 AM, Blogger Salam Husam said...

WOW .. great website !
This is sooo cool ..
Keep it up bro !

 
At September 03, 2008 7:29 AM, Blogger n.a.z.z. said...

Salam..do try to make it to Asia if possible...s'pore or MALAYSIA. It would be great to have you here...and keep on doing what you do, it's been inspiring to watch your blogs:)

 
At October 01, 2008 4:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

May Allah Reward u on ur efforts...

 
At October 25, 2008 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

asalamalay kum, i am happy you choose islam.you made the best choice. Your videos are well made,i hope you contine to teach the rightful meaning of islam. may allahs blessings be with you as long as he is happy with you.

walaykum salam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home