Enter your Email

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My crazy schedule....

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


When I was invited to speak at an event in Saudi, they bought my ticket the day before (even though they were able to buy it weeks ahead of time). I checked expedia, and learned that the same ticket cost nearly $9,000. I was just amazed how one could pay so much especially when it was completely unnecessary. I found them a ticket just a few weeks ago for about $2200 but yet they waited.

I was just looking at my calendar for July and August and noticed that I've been gone quite a bit. Being at the airport can get boring but Alhamdulillah, the experience of meeting new people in all these cities I've visited has been priceless. I've been truly amazed on how many people have watched these videos.

JULY
July 4th - Hartford Connecticut
July 19th - Jamaica, New York
July 20th - Dallas, Texas
July 26th - San Jose, California
July 27th - Costa Mesa, California

AUGUST
Aug 2nd - Houston, Texas
Aug 9th - San Diego
Aug 22nd - Orlando Florida
Aug 23rd - New York
Aug 30th - Dallas (not yet confirmed)
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

8 Comments:

At July 23, 2008 9:03 PM, Blogger mkpmedia said...

How do you manage to balance it all w/family life?

 
At July 23, 2008 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

that's what I was going to ask subhnallah, I'm a forensic scientist, and my shifts are just crazy esp wehn I travel, I want to know how you do it all?
but mashAllah, it's all fisabillillah.
mashAllah. :)

 
At July 23, 2008 10:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well, obviously they think high of you mash'Allah, especially if they dont mind splashing out on you.
mash'Allah.

 
At July 24, 2008 12:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so true do you have time to breathe??? ....alhumdullilah its great what you do...you must really manage your time well if able to juggle all these things at one time....mashAllah...

 
At August 01, 2008 10:29 AM, Blogger Bader said...

Are you going UAE bro????????

 
At August 01, 2008 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalam Alaikum
Where in NY will you be when you come in Aug?

 
At August 07, 2008 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ma'sha Allah - your new website: http://www.alistandup.com is great! Mabruk (sp?) on your success - you really do such an enormous good deed spreading Islam as you do, making people more aware of the misconceptions that exist and the truth about our religion. Keep up the great work and shukran for sharing your gifts and talents to the world.

 
At August 30, 2008 12:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Brother how are you? wow that is really crazy schedule i wonder if u can come to my country as well that is Pakistan :)

plz do visit us too if possible

 

Post a Comment

<< Home