Enter your Email

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Baba Ali's Speaking Schedule (Sept to Nov 2007)

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

Sometimes I get emails asking when Baba Ali is coming to a specific city just after I return from doing an event in that very city. So I decided to put up a webpage with my schedule. I have also put the schedule link in the links section of the blog for future reference.

The following is only the events between September to November 2007 InshAllah.

Sept 15th 2007- Fresno, CA

Sept 25th & 26th 2007 - Minneapolis, MI - MSA on Campus Event

Oct 19th 2007 - Boston, MA - Northeastern University

Oct 26th to 29th 2007 - London, Manchestor, & Glasgov (UK)- Hospital Fundraiser

Nov 9th 2007- Granada Hills, CA - GH School MSA

Nov 10th 2007 - Houston, TX - Univesity of Houston

Nov 24th & 25th 2007 - London (UK) - GPU Conference

If you have any questions about these or future events, please email info@ummahfilms.com
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

8 Comments:

At September 12, 2007 2:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

salam..
well, first of all ramadan kareem..
you know, my sister and me, we are from germany..and we always - ALWAYS - wanted to attend the GPU event..this year its going to be even better - with you on stage..OMG..subhanallah: we can`t come, because at the very same weekend, we will have our annual donation event in our home town...AAAH! well, we should see it as a good sign, huh? subhanallah..we will pray isA for you that everything will go well, and please make dua for our event - the 24. nov - it will be for orphans this year...siiigh..kheir inshallah :)
salam and keep up the good work, may Allah reward you and the ummahfilm stuff for the effort -
your sisters from germany

 
At September 12, 2007 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

assalamualaikum

I'm not actually giving any suggestion on this topic, just want to say subhanallah!!! Islam is spreading tremendously in the west. May Allah helps.

 
At September 13, 2007 12:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mash'allah Ali. I really admire your work. A friend of mine as well as myself are excited to have you come to MNPLS, MN. on Sept. 25th and 26th insha'allah. We are most definetely clearing our schedules to be there insha'allah. I was wondering though. Is it going to cost any money to get in? Please if anybody knows more about this event let me know asap. Anisa0914@hotmail.com insha'allah hope to see you all there.
-Anisa

 
At September 13, 2007 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asalaamou `alaikum!
Baba Ali coming to Manchester, UK insh'Allah! Wahayyyyy!!!! :D
I will do my best to promote your visit as much as I can, especially amongst non Muslims inshallah. May Allah accept your efforts, and give you barakah in your work especially through this blessed month! Ameeen.
Ramadhaan Kareem :)

Your sis, Zulaikha.

 
At September 16, 2007 9:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

you said they invited you to Australia, why aren't you coming
:(

 
At September 20, 2007 6:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salaam...Woohooo ur coming to Manchester....thats good, we don't get much visitors..Definatly going to try and come, Inshallah and will also be going to GPU..Mashallah ur doing a fab job Brother Ali, may u be rewarded in the hearafter for ur goodwork, inshallah...
Saima

 
At September 22, 2007 8:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you could come to Australia brother...Maybe one day inshallah.
Many thanks for your videos.

 
At October 29, 2008 2:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see your show here in Houston Inshallah! But I see your site has a different date than the University Of Houston's Flyer... Well I'll try n figure it out and Inshallah I will see you there brother,

Ma'a Salama

-Amina A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home