Enter your Email

Thursday, September 09, 2010

Muslim Marriage- Female Point System

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

**Warning: This video has generalizations. If you are "generalization-sensitive", it would best not to watch this video. In order to make such videos, you need to be general. The reason for my marriage videos is give men and women a better understanding of how the opposite gender communicates. Of course there are exceptions to every rule.

Here is the latest video from my Muslim Marriage series. Btw, if you're single and looking, check out my new Muslim Matchmaking site http://www.halfourdeen.com
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

8 Comments:

At September 10, 2010 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am female, and can proudly attest that it is true.

It is not the quantity that counts, it's the frequency at which he gives ...

 
At September 11, 2010 3:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamu alaykum

mashaallah brother Ali you are the best teacher for future generations :)))

 
At September 12, 2010 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam!
I absolutely adore your videos, Mashallah you do a very good job of explaining the differences between women and men. When watching your videos I remember some misunderstandings that my parents have had and I think, "wow if only they knew what I know now!"

So jazakallah-hukhairan! ( Thank you so much)

 
At September 13, 2010 7:20 AM, Blogger Saba said...

Salam,

With regards to the much anticipated HOD website for some, I was just wandering if it was for single muslim Americans only. Because the payment method is in US dollars,rather than in pounds.
Does that mean that it is not actually for single British muslims seeking a marriage partner?

 
At September 13, 2010 10:24 AM, Anonymous Tharwat said...

Assalam-u-Alykum, Baba Ali, I really like the way u speak..

 
At September 15, 2010 8:02 AM, Anonymous helema said...

lol i luved it!! and umm the licking the lips part.. i get weirded out when my hubby does it!! You should do one on the helping out with the housework and how many women these days are career women and need to be met halfway if afamily is wanted!

 
At September 24, 2010 12:34 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

haha this is soooo funny because it is so true! I like how you call it a point system. Nice work brother Ali :)

 
At October 02, 2010 10:49 AM, Blogger as said...

Selam Baba Ali film izle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home