Enter your Email

Friday, July 24, 2009

Baba Ali going to MuslimFest 2009

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


The first time I performed for a Muslim crowd was at MuslimFest and now I'm going back August 1nd & 2nd InshAllah. I turned on my camera and made this video without any script....just improv. You can tell I'm having fun :)

By the way, after making the video, I realized how much I missed making the Reminder clips so I'm going to try to finish making the Season 3 of The Reminder by end of Ramadan InshAllah.

Anyways, for more info on Muslim Fest, visit www.muslimfest.com
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

4 Comments:

At July 25, 2009 2:49 AM, Anonymous amer said...

this is sooo cool :) Thanks for the support man... really looking forward to seeing you at the festival

 
At July 25, 2009 11:11 AM, Blogger Saba said...

Hope you have a nice time.

 
At July 26, 2009 12:18 PM, Anonymous yasmina said...

loooooool... u make me laugh too much mashAllah sounds like a great event... have u ever been to north Wales(UK)Ali?

 
At July 27, 2009 11:40 AM, Blogger aneebaba said...

LOOOOOOOL. That was funny Bro. Ali. Awesome. and looking forward to more Season 3, insha'allah! Woohooo! Baba Ali IS BACK! hehe.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home