Enter your Email

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Ummah Films logo effect

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


Ok I'm back at the drawing board again. Yesterday, I played with water...today I decided to try something completely different. I guess I'm going to keep experimenting with different effects and then pick the best one to put in front of all our future clips/movies InshAllah.

After Effects is really cool but it takes a long time to put something simple together. Unfortunately, there isn't a simple one special button that just makes effects. The program has lots of powerful tools but you have to play with a bunch of them just to come up with one simple effect. On the lighter side, the program lets you customize each and every effect to the smallest detail which is the reason the program is so powerful. Nevertheless, this is what I made today. Not sure what the effect would be called but maybe something like space blur.



windows media player version
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

1 Comments:

At August 27, 2008 11:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I cant see it o.o

 

Post a Comment

<< Home