Enter your Email

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Ummah Films under water

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,

After Effects is awesome but its pretty hard to pick up, especially if are learning on your own. When I first wanted to learn flash, I tried to sign up for a course at the local Univesity but due to the popularity of the class, I couldn't get in. Instead of giving up, I went and bought some books and played with the software. With the mouse in one hand and a pillow in the other (hitting the pillow out of frustration because earlier versions of the program sucked big time). About year and 1/2 later, I was teaching two classes at the local technical school on the same program. My point is that if you want to learn a complex program like After Effects, you have to have more than just "weekend motivation"....otherwise it is not worth it. If you can learn the software, it will open many doors when it comes to making films.

Anyways, I'm starting to experiment with different ideas for the Ummah Films logo intro to put at the beginning of our future films InshAllah. Here is the Windows Media Player version of what I made today:





larger 640 x 480 quicktime file
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

4 Comments:

At November 06, 2006 9:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not that bad

 
At November 30, 2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mashallah you are doing a wonderful job. May Gob bless you for your efforts

 
At November 30, 2006 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oops I meant God

 
At December 07, 2006 11:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm its pretty good work... but i think its lil fast..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home