Enter your Email

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baba Ali & Friends @ University of Houston on 11/10 (Saturday)

Bismillah ar-Rahmaan ar-Raheem,


I'm going to be at the University of Houston for the event there this Saturday InshAllah (first time to Houston). The event will be from 11am to 4pm InshAllah. Also, on the ticket will be Br. Mustaqiim & Ahmed (Dallas), Sadeeq from Dawahworks (San Antonio), and the program will be hosted by Super Yusuf.

The event is free so come on down!
AddThis Social Bookmark Button

Looking to get married?
Visit Baba Ali's Muslim Marriage site halfourdeen.com

3 Comments:

At November 06, 2007 1:01 PM, Blogger Taqiudeen bin Patrick said...

May Allah bless SUPER Yusuf... Ameen!

 
At November 06, 2007 9:51 PM, Blogger ummahfilms said...

lol@abu yasmeen!

 
At December 07, 2007 5:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Salam.. i'm a chinesse muslim in malaysia.. i'm having problem with my faith.. the majority of people here in my country is muslim but they are racist toward me.. the prime minister in my country suddenly created an another islam, islam hadhari.. help me please...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home